The inward opening wooden window system IV78 Climatrend is modern and environmentally friendly.
It provides excellent thermal and sound insulation properties, resistance to rain and wind load, easy use and maintenance of the window.
The window is suitable for both newly-erected and renovated buildings.
- Frame and sash profiles are 80mm wide and 78mm thick.
- The bottom of the frame contains cuts for easy installation of internal and external windowsills; it is possible to make grooves around the perimeter for mounting of plasterboard finish.
- Thermal conductivity coefficient of the window UW=1.0 W/m2K (calculated according to DIN EN ISO 10077-1 for a pine wood window with dimensions 1.23 x 1.48m).
- Sound insulation with a standard 40mm insulating glass unit is 32 dB, which means reduction of the noise level by around 1400 times.
- By choosing special sound-suppressing insulating glass units, it is possible to achieve the sound insulation of up to 48 dB.
- The finish system of wooden windows produced by the Finnish company TEKNOS offers environmentally friendly water-based varnishes and paints. The standard offer includes 54 tones of varnish and covering paints according to RAL or NCS catalogues.
- Company "ROTO" fittings allow opening, tilting or locking the window in the microventilation (winter ventilation) position.
The upper part of the turn-only and tilt&turn windows may also be sloping or arched; there are almost no restrictions to the shape of fixed windows.
For rectangular windows you may choose hidden, parallel sliding (PSK) or folding sliding (FS) fittings.